Saturday, November 15, 2008

craft show report



hello everyone!
so i am back from my first craft show and it was a moderate success! :) i was hoping for a bigger venue and a larger crowd ... but i made a little money and got lots of great feedback (i wish i had counted how many times someone told me my items were "so cute"!) ... so i am taking it as a win!
here are some pictures from the night ... and the new items that didn't sell tonight will be up on etsy in a day or two.

me and dave at the table.


the new baby onesies that will be in etsy soon! so cute!

getting some work done at the show ... finished two tote bags!!

thanks to everyone for their support and love. especially dave for all his help! love you baby.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yea! I'm glad you had a successful adventure. If you come home with a profit - it's a success! : ) You booth/table looked really great.

The next question - would you do another craft fair again?