Thursday, October 29, 2009

sigh.

(from the awesome-ness that is http://wasting.tumblr.com/)


hi guys. i'm a mess. tired. migraine-y. all around yuck. i was moody and messy last week ... and this week i am just ... worn out. my creative-ness has been NONexistent these last two weeks ... which makes me feel even worse. i am trying so hard to kick myself out of this ... visiting places and blogs that make me smile. reading good books. playing video games. keeping the home relatively clean. even did some shopping yesterday and bought some cute things. and i am STILL in the blah-space. sleeping today away is just another blah in the blah blah.

what do YOU do to shake the blahs?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I buy craft supplies that I have never bought before. Or take the time to do projects that have been on my to-do list forever... :) It will pass...it always does for me.