Friday, October 17, 2008

bleh.


so i didn't get nearly as much done these last few days as i had hoped. i know that i had surgery but i really thought i would be able to sit at the dining room table and work on my projects. alas, that was not to be. sitting up-right hurts, i can't sew on the couch and my sleep has been all over the place. i am also feeling decidedly uncreative. i've been on the computer a lot this week (when i haven't been playing viva pinata on my ds - my current obsession!!) and did a lot of crafty blog hopping. as inspiring and fun as that is (and i LOVE looking at what creative wonders people put together!) it also makes me feel uncreative and lacking in talent. i am trying to just ride this out ... not get too bummed by it ... because i know these yucky feelings usually passes with time. and then i will have those days where the creative ideas just spill out from my ears! but between the pain in my side and living in frumpy sweats this week ... and just feeling eh ... i am not feeling my usual cheery, happy self. i am also in a little bit of a freak out thinking about my craft show in less than a month.


but i am sitting on the couch in front of the ballgame ... dave is rubbing my feet ... mittens is asleep on the computer chair ... and i have so much to be thankful for. i have to remember that.

No comments: