Monday, September 14, 2009

coming soon to a blog near you ...

so not only did my two week craft blitz put me behind in all things home (who knew cat hair could actually pile up after two weeks of ignoring the cleaning??) ... it also put me behind in my other crafting endevours. i am TOTALLY behind in my LBF quilt-along ... my etsy shop was only to be closed for the summer months ... and now it's september and it's still closed ...

SO! in the spirit of a Spring cleaning (but, you know, in Fall), i have bloggy and etsy plans for the next week or two! so watch for ...

* monday the 21st will be the GRAND REOPENING of my etsy store! and to celebrate that ...

* friday i will announce a GIVEAWAY for one of my sweet Ami creations!!!

excited? i am! :) let's get this party (and by party i mean my Fall plans, of course) started!!!

xo

2 comments:

Happy Hodge Podge said...

i NEED that turtle! that is my daughter's nickname, and she would be absolutely in love......

Sara said...

So cute ^^